Sinotruck 5m3 Capacity Compactor Garbage Truck
|FOB Price:||US $35,000-90,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $35,000-90,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Nude Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: JYJ5070
- Certification: ISO9000, CCC
- Emission Standard: Euro 3
- Engine Type: 4 Stroke
- Fuel: Diesel
- Brand: Sinotruk
- Usage: Compression Type
- Condition: New
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 870590909
- Type: Compactor
- Volume: 6001-10000L
- Transmission Type: Manual
- Payload: 20T
- Drive Wheel: 6×4
- Models: Large
- Chassis: Zz3257m3847
- Trademark: Sinotruk
- Origin: Jinan, China.
It can operate precisely and stably;
It can auto-load and auto-unload;
Waste Loading Capacity: 3-15 ton.
Applications of Refuse Compactor (Waste Compactor):
Our refuse compactors (waste compactors) are widely used to compact household garbage, commercial wastes and industrial refuse of nonhazardous and with no rusty and no radioactivity.
Performance of Back-loading Refuse Compactor (Waste Compactor):
1. Back-loading refuse compactors are with high compactor ability, large loading capability (volume), good sealing ability and convenient maintenance.
2. High degree of automation: Except pouring into the wastes, other processes can all be finished automatically. And there are multiplex interlock protective devices to prevent misoperation.
3. Imported key components of hydraulic and electric control system to guarantee the stability and reliability of the refuse compactor or waste compactor.
Advantages of Refuse Compactor (Waste Compactor):
1. The hydraulic system adopted double-pump double-loop structure which avoided system heating phenomenon and thus reduced power dissipation.
2. The garbage truck adopts both manual and automatic hydraulic control system;
3. L-type sealing ribbon and hydraulic locking device is adopted and thus effectively guaranteed the sealing between the feeding machine and the carriage and avoided sewage leaking;
4. High compression ratio for the wastes are compressed by two sides;
5. Fuel saving: While feeding wastes, the motor will accelerate synchronously;
6. Stable operation and low noise.
Classifications of Refuse Compactor (Waste Compactor):
It is classified into: 3 ton, 5 ton, 8ton and 10ton refuse compactors or waste compactors.